(Last updated: 8th December 2017)
The Services are not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 13, and Decovo will not knowingly collect information from such persons. Any person who provides information to Decovo through registration or in any other manner on the Services represents to Decovo that they are 13 years of age or older. If Decovo learns that a child under 13 has submitted personal information to us, Decovo will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
If you register as a Retail Partner on the Services, you will provide further Personal Information as required by our payment processing partners. Sensitive Personal Information requested in the course of the Retail Partner registration process may include an applicant's Social Security Number, Date of Birth and Bank Details ("Sensitive Personal Information"). Sensitive Personal Information is not collected or stored by Decovo's systems, servers or otherwise and are passed over to Decovo's payment processing partners directly by way of a secure encrypted connection.
Decovo uses Personally Identifiable Information for several general purposes:
- to fulfill your purchase requests,
- to process your payments including credit checks and collection,
- to provide you with the Services, information, and news,
- to support the Services offered on or through Decovo,
- to contact you for feedback about the Services,
- to conduct research about the customer base or Services,
- to notify you of technical updates or changes in policy, or
- to contact you for Decovo's own marketing and promotional purposes, or
- to process contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions and fulfill any related awards or discounts.
Decovo may use non-Personally Identifiable Information such as demographic data to analyze and develop Decovo's marketing strategy and further improve the Services.
- to the applicable retail partner(s) for products that you purchase through the Services, so Decovo's partners can contact you regarding your purchase and send you other communication that may be of interest, for example, special offers (you may opt-out of marketing communications directly with the applicable partner).
- if sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide or otherwise make available the Services and any feature of the Services that you have requested.
- to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information Decovo thinks you would like to hear about either from Decovo or from Decovo's partners (unless you have opted out of these types of communications). (Note that you will not be able to opt-out of service announcements that contain important information relevant to your use of the Services and are not promotional in nature.)
- if Decovo believes in good faith that Decovo is required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, to prevent a crime, or to protect personal property, the public, or the Services.
- in connection with a sale or merger with another entity, consolidation, restructuring, sale of company assets, financing or other corporate change, including during the course of any due diligence process or if Decovo should ever file for bankruptcy or related proceeding.
- when Decovo otherwise has your consent to share the information.
You may correct, amend, or delete your Personally Identifiable Information by editing your profile on the Services or contacting Decovo at [email protected]
Decovo is committed to protecting Personally Identifiable Information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized access, and destruction. Decovo takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information. Decovo protects the security of your Personally Identifiable Information during transmission to Decovo by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such encryption and secure server software. By using the Services, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
The Services may contain links to or compatibility with other websites or applications. Decovo is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. Decovo encourages users to be aware when leaving the Services to read the privacy statements of each site that collects Personally Identifiable Information.
Decovo uses third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on Decovo's behalf or to provide advertising-related services. These companies may use a cookie or an action tag, to tailor the advertisements you see on the Services and other sites, to track your response to their advertisement, to determine whether advertising has been served and to measure the effectiveness of their advertising or to award incentives or points to their members who respond to their advertisements. The cookies, action tags or similar files do not contain any Personal Information.
- https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated (Google)
- https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1415256572060999 (Facebook)
- https://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/personalization-and-data (Pinterest)
"Do Not Track" or DNT is a feature enabled on some browsers that sends a signal to request that a web application disable its tracking or cross-site user tracking. At present, the Services do not respond to or alter its practices when a DNT signal is received.